Final Paper Submission
Authors must submit their final version of camera-ready papers electronically in PDF format through the PaperPlaza system no later than 23:59:59 PST on May 22, 2019. Before submitting the final version, authors are expected to revise their paper taking into account the feedback from the reviewers.
For papers accepted to be published in the AIM Proceedings, six (6) pages in the standard IEEE Conference Paper Format based on the LaTeX template or Microsoft Word template are allowed for each paper. A maximum of two (2) additional pages are permitted at an extra charge of US$180 per page payable at the time of submitting the camera-ready version of the paper.
At least one of the authors listed on the paper must be registered for the conference when the final manuscript is uploaded. A single regular conference registration can be used to upload two papers. A single student conference registration can be used to upload one paper.
Conference Digest PPT Template
At the time of uploading the final version of your manuscript, you will also need to electronically submit a one-page MS PowerPoint summary of your paper to be included in the Conference Digest. A digest template may be downloaded here.
The manuscript submission website will require that you submit your PPT summary and make any final changes to the author list and title of the paper before uploading the paper.
The submission is now open through PaperPlaza at http://ras.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl, please see the following link:
1. Prepare your final paper using the available LaTeX or Microsoft Word templates and following these paper preparation instructions. Make sure to have the latest templates and do not change the formatting in any way.
2. Check that the names of all authors and their order is identical in the PaperPlaza submission system, the paper and the summary slide. Please write author names with only the first letter capitalized, that is, use “Firstname Lastname” in all instances and do not use “FIRSTNAME LASTNAME” anywhere.
3. Create a PDF version of your paper and perform the IEEE PDF compliance test. If your paper does not pass the test, you cannot continue and may read the PDF Test Help to revise the format of your paper until it passes the test.
4. Prepare one PowerPoint slide (and only one) that summarizes your paper. You must only use the PowerPoint template available here. Please do not change the template and keep fonts and font sizes as prepared in the template.
5. Update the final submission information (title, author list, number of pages, abstract, copyright) in PaperPlaza. To process the copyright transfer for each contribution, follow the “Copyright Transfer” link, and you will be taken to the IEEE copyright transfer site (IEEE eCP) in a new window. Follow the steps as described on IEEE eCP pages and make sure that the paper title and author list are correct before your perform the copyright transfer.
6. Register for the conference, indicating the paper number and any extra pages, through the registration site.
7. Upload the PDF final paper that has passed the IEEE Xplore compliance test and one-page MS PowerPoint summary.
A manuscript should be of 6 pages, with 2 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge of US$180/page.